Sunday, May 4, 2014

What I Won't Do

What I won't do in this blog is use the word "don't."  "Don't" is negative. Thus I won't tell you what not to do.  What I will ask you to do is to commit to wellness. Not by focusing on the negative things in your lifestyle which you need to change; but by focusing on the new positive habits you will add.

Experiencing peace.
Losing weight.
Being happy.
Feeling gratitude.
Giving forgiveness.
Having more friends.
Being healthier.

The list goes on.....

All of these things start with one positive thought. 

We make life so much more complicated and stressful by speaking negatively to ourselves. What would life look like if you banished the "I can'ts" and the "don'ts?"

What would life look like if you stopped saying "I will be happy when.........?"  Why are you postponing being happy?  Be happy in your skin now! Yes life will always have ups and downs. But frequently we focus more on the "downs" than the "ups".   Love yourself enough to be happy now. Focus on what is good in your life. 

So here is your homework.

 When you wake up tomorrow start the day thinking a happy, positive thought. Yes, even if it's Monday and you're out of coffee. I know you can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment